Terms and Conditions for PlugSky
Welcome to PlugSky! These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of our website, products, and services. By accessing or using any part of the PlugSky platform, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. Use of Our Services plugSky offers a variety of products and services that are subject to these Terms. You may only use our products and services for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
2. Intellectual Property Rights All content on the PlugSky platform - including text, graphics, logos, images, software, and other materials - is protected by copyright law and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell or transfer any portion of our content without prior written consent from PlugSky.
3. User Content You retain all ownership rights to any content you submit or upload to the PlugSky platform (User Content). However, by submitting User Content to us, you grant us a non-exclusive license to use your content for the purpose of providing our products and services.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties We provide our products and services "as is" without any warranty or guarantee of any kind. We make no representation or warranty that our products or services will meet your requirements or expectations.
5. Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of your use of our products or services.
6. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PlugSky from any claims arising out of your use of our products or services.
7. Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to the PlugSky platform at any time without notice if you violate these Terms.
8. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions.
9. Changes to These Terms We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice. Your continued use of our platform after such modifications indicates your acceptance of the revised terms.